Tuesday, 19 March 2013

My Beauty awards - hair products

In this post I will be giving out my personal awards to what I think are the best hair products out on the market.


Best Shampoo

Without a doubt, the best shampoo that I have tried is the Vanilla Garnier Dolce. The entire Garnier Dolce collection smells amazing, but this one is by far the best! The consistency is really moisturising and detangles hair easily, but the best thing about this shampoo is of course the fragrance.

Best conditioner

The best conditioner I have used comes from the Dove heat protectant range. It left my hair a lot smoother and more manageable and also has built in heat protectant which is a bonus!

Best deep conditioner

There are hundreds of deep conditioning treatments out on the market, and just because a product costs more it doesn't necessarily mean that it works better. The most effective one I have used cost a relatively modest 5 euros, it was by Garnier and consisted of 3 oils including olive oil and avacado oil which are meant to be very nutritive to the hair. It reduced the frizziness of my hair and detangled it nicely.

Best leave in conditioner

Boots do an excellent range of hair products. Their coconut and almond leave in conditioner is a favourite of mine, mainly because of the delicious fragrance. I recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment